Any patient who has been diagnosed with keratoconus is eligible to participate.
The NKCF values your opinions and insights as a patient with keratoconus. We invite you to participate in a short on-line research survey. The study was designed by Dr. Muriel Schornack, OD, of the Mayo Clinic, and her colleagues listed below. Survey results will help eyecare professionals understand how patients with keratoconus feel about their experience with contact lenses. The questionnaire will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and can be done at your convenience.
Please complete only one survey.
Anonymity of your responses will be maintained; all identifying information will be removed before your responses are pooled with those of all other participants. Taking part in this research is entirely voluntary. Completion of the survey is not required for continued participation in any of the programs or services of National Keratoconus Foundation. By completing this survey, you are consenting to participate in this research. You will not receive any compensation for completing this survey.
Please understand that taking part in this survey is voluntary.
If you have any questions or concerns about this study (IRB16-06963), or should you encounter any problems in filling out the survey, please feel free to contact the Principal Investigator, Dr. Muriel Schornack, OD,at Schornack.firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-284-3614.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
Members of the SCOPE Research Group:
- Dr. Muriel Schornack, OD, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Dr. Joe Barr, OD, Ohio State Univ. College of Optometry Columbus, OH
- Dr. Jenny Fogt, OD, Ohio State Univ. College of Optometry Columbus, OH
- Dr. Jennifer Harthan, OD Illinois College of Optometry Chicago, IL
- Dr. Amy Nau, OD Private Practice Boston, MA
- Dr. Cherie Nau, OD Mayo Clinic Rochester, MN
- Dr. Ellen Shorter, OD Univ. of Illinois College of Medicine Chicago, IL