Terms, Conditions, Rules & Guidelines:
• You must register in order to read or post messages.
• Since all discussions are moderated, please allow up to one business day for your message to be posted on the forum.
• For security reasons, please do not post addresses, phone numbers or personal information.
• While debate and discussion is fine, rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory messages will not be posted.
• References to eye care providers by name will not be posted.
• Eye care providers who participate are encouraged to answer questions and offer information and support without self- promotion or promoting a specific lens or procedure.
• Business solicitations or ‘recruitment’ are not within the scope of this forum and will not be posted.
• If you request recommendations for KC specialists in your area ask that referrals be emailed directly to you AND include your email address in the message
• If you wish to make a recommendation for KC specialists in your area email directly to the member requesting the information.
• Post your message in the thread that best fits the content.
• Messages containing advertisements or chain letters will not be posted.
• Once you have typed a message, please read what you have written before sending it. If you think it could offend, please go back and edit it.
• By participating on the National Keratoconus Foundation’s (NKCF) Bulletin Board, you are agreeing to follow the Rules & Guidelines whether or not you agree with the rules, administrators or moderators.
The NKCF reserves the right to deny membership to anyone who violates its rules and/or policies. In addition, the NKCF will not be held liable for any discussion, advice, or recommendations expressed on this Bulletin Board. The NKCF does not endorse any internet sites mentioned in posted messages.