NKCF invites young people impacted by keratoconus to join us as KC Ambassadors to help raise public awareness.
We ask that you complete at least 50 hours of community service connected to KC Awareness over the course of a school year.
You can accomplish this in several ways:
- sharing your KC story on social media
- presenting KC information to a class or health fair
- participating in races, sports events or other activities in your hometown as a KC Ambassador
- meeting with community leaders to educate them about the challenges of living with KC
- creating your own individual project that combines your own interests and talents with KC awareness
- Provide KC Ambassador gear
- Provide you with printed materials for awareness campaigns
- Share your story on social media and the NKCF webpage
- Provide you with story ideas and templates
- Provide ideas about informational events
- Provide recognition for your commitment at year’s end
If you live in the U.S., are between the ages of 15* and 25, and want to make a difference, consider joining KC Ambassadors. To get started, fill out the application below:
* If you are under age 18, your parent or guardian must give permission for you to join KC Ambassadors.