Join us for a day of learning and sharing!
The goal of this day-long symposium is to offer relevant information to families affected by keratoconus and provide a networking opportunity to share experiences.
The day will include presentations and discussions with specialists, and sessions led by patients and family members that address topics including life with KC, work and school accommodations, plus contact lens workshops.
- Keratoconus Overview
- Living with a Chronic Illness with guest psychiatrist
- Contact Lenses
- Scleral Lens
- Corneal Transplants
- Dry Eye
- Patient empowerment
- Crosslinking Suite tour: is CXL right for you?
- Eye Bank tour & tranplant questions
- Young adults & Keratoconus
- Parenting a child with KC
- Paying for your care + financial planning
- Contact lens workshop
Schedule and full program coming soon.
Types & Prices
- Individual *presale price til 2/7/18: $45
- Individual *after 2/8/18 : $50
- Family package (2 or more): $80
Parking, breakfast & lunch included with registration.
Limited seating available! Register NOW!